She Speaks badge

SheSpeaks Blogger Society

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Quick Tip: I love Smiley360

Hey everybody,

I have a Quick Tip: Website alert for you. 

If you know me you know I love new products and free stuff. 

Well I was on twitter the other day, and noticed I was followed by a new company. I am new to twitter but getting the hang of it and I almost have 300 twits. :)  Well I noticed Smiley 360 followed me, so I had to check there website out. This website is about new products and samples. How awesome? This website was right up my alley. I was so luck that Smiley 360 found me Why???
Well I checked out there website and within 5 minutes; I signed up and within 10 minutes I completed my first survey and was invited to join the Knorr Homestyle Stock campaign. It was completely free and super easy.

Don't walk but run over to Smiley 360 and sign up.

Here is the website: http://smiley360.com/?refid=123733


I am so excited I was told my Mission package is on its way, and it includes:



  • One (1) Full-Size pack of Knorr® Homestyle Stock




  • Three (3) Coupons to share ($2 OFF value)




  • One (1) Knorr® Homestyle Stock cooking Ladle




  • Knorr® Homestyle Stock Recipe booklet




  • Smiley360 Knorr® Homestyle Stock sharing guide




  • Good luck, I am not sure if this was dumb luck or just a awesome easy website, but check it out.

    I will post pictures and my review when the package arrives..

    Bye for now                                   

    No comments:

    Post a Comment