She Speaks badge

SheSpeaks Blogger Society

Monday, December 19, 2011

The "Holiday Pamper-Me Box" by CraveBox

Well I have some exciting news. SheSpeaks has launched a new program, called Cravebox. It just launched this December and I was one of the lucky people who were able to sign up for the program. Who knew there was a limited amount of spaces. CraveBox is a monthly program for 10 dollars a month, you receive a box of samples in the mail to try out and if you want you can share your opinion about the products online at SheSpeaks.com. This is similar to the BirchBox and Testube program where you too, pay a monthly fee and each month you receive hand picked products to sample each month but unlike the BirchBox and TestTube this program is not just beauty products but a array of practical everyday products. I Love it.

So the December Cravebox arrived in a tight little box. The interior of the package was decked out with pink tissue paper and some items were individually wrapped. I love the presentation.



So what was in the December CraveBox? My first Cravebox had a Perugina Dark Chocolate with Almonds candy bar. What girl doesn't like Chocolate? This was a big 3.5 oz bar. Which I of course opened immediately.  The bar I received was dark chocolate  and I am milk chocolate girl but if the chocolate is made well then I will eat dark chocolate from time to time. So I am so glad I was able to try this bar particularly because I would have never tested this product without this opportunity, and I will buy the product again.


As you can see I didn't just receive one chocolate bar but I also received a 2 pack of Perugira Baci Chocolate Truffles.  The Perugira line is an Italian treat, I didn't mention that above, The Baci was also made from dark chocolate but with chopped hazelnuts. Each chocolate was individually wrapped with sliver foil and each chocolate had a quote inside, once again nice presentation. All and all the Perugira line was very good.

Now the largest sample was a body balm called, "Mereadesso woman" and it was 6.8 oz. The balm which I've never heard of before is suppose to, "moisturize and tone the skin". It is made in Canada.  Now,  I tested the balm and noticed even after a hour my skin still has a shine to it. Which is nice, and healthy looking, the balm has a nice citric smell to as well.   The only downside was I find the balm a bit tacky but only a little bit. All and all it was a big treat.

The fourth product was Bic's "For Her" pens. Which I love. I received not one but two packages of pens with two pens in each pack.  I received two black ink, one pink and one purple. I love colored pens. I did share my pens with my co-work and if I read the package first and noticed the pens wrote pink and purple I probably would have kept both pens. Yes they are just pens, but they have jeweled tops and a floral design throughout. I am such a girl in the fact that anything cute and shiny I will buy and I will buy these pens again and again.



Now the last product  I received was OPI Nic's stick, a tube of nail polish that is quick and easy to use and can go anywhere with you. Awesome idea. I received this product in "Stick with Me"  a neutral beige which I like.  The applicator was shaped like a pen and when you remove the cap it has a brush on the end. The other end has a button that you push to release the nail polish. The end is also translucent so you can see the polish color inside. Now like I said above this is a awesome idea, it was easy to apply and I just tried it again after waiting two days and I thought the brush would be hard as a rock but it was still pliable, which is awesome, good design. My only problem with this product is this is not a quick drying nail polish, I applied this product, waited for it to dry, applied my second coat, let the polish dry and went to bed about a hour later, and when I woke up I had fabric marks on my nails, so disappointing.



All in all this program is well worth it and a good value, I enjoyed all my products and am so glad I am apart of this program. I hope the Beta test continues and I look forward to many more Craveboxs in the future.

Thank you again SheSpeaks for the opportunity.

Once again, you have to check out Cravebox and try to get into this program, it is so worth 10 bucks a month. Once in the program you will be charged each month and the box sent out, the shipping is included so you can't beat this deal. It is a monthly treat and a surprise all in one.

https://www.shespeaks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment