She Speaks badge

SheSpeaks Blogger Society

Monday, December 19, 2011

Thank you SheSpeaks

Hey my blogger buddies. I like addressing my new blog as if I have so many followers but in reality I am sure I just have one loyal friend reading this; but what the hey. 

So today, is December 19th, 2011 and I have been so overwhelmed with the holidays and work that I can't wait for a week off. I just arrived home from a busy day at work to find a package from
Amazon. Now I've done all my Christmas shopping this year online, which I never do, but I've been working crazy hours at work and haven't had time to hit the stores. So I love technology, and shopping online because without the Internet I would be lost this holiday. 

Now this package was among a number of packages that I ordered in the past few weeks, I received four packages today. I found it odd because I don't remember ordering anything from Amazon but I could have forgotten. So I opened the box to find a DVD, a blu ray at that of the Nightmare Before Christmas. Now upon opening this package, I realized I didn't order this DVD. Weird. Did Amazon make a mistaken? I noticed the DVD packing slip was signed but I didn't recognize the sender. Well after quizzing my brother who was at a loss, I decided to open the plastic wrap around the DVD, and good news there was a gift note. The note Congratulated me on being a winner of the Holiday Traditions newsletter giveaway on
SheSpeaks. How Awesome. That was a very nice surprise. I had no idea I won till I received the DVD in the mail. What a treat.


Now if you don't know what She Speaks is, it is a website, where you can learn about new products by reading and writing reviews about consumer products. This is a awesome website which has had alot of changes in the past few months with a new program called Cravebox which just launched, (more about that in another blog) and after a few years using the website, I've received more and more products to review and giveaway opportunities to be involved with like the Holiday Traditions one referenced above . Now there is a new giveaway going on, called, "Share your Holiday Beauty Sparkle Tips", check it out @ http://www.shespeaks.com/Share-Your-Holiday-Party-Style-Tips-to-Win.  

As you can tell I am so happy with the Shespeaks website, and how it really rewards the average person for her thoughts. So thank you Shespeaks and everybody check out Shespeaks for yourself,  you can learn about new products through testing real samples and reading the opinions of your peers. Good luck and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment