She Speaks badge

SheSpeaks Blogger Society

Sunday, March 4, 2012

January CraveBox

I slacked off this month, I already got my February Cravebox and I haven't posted my January CraveBox review. But here it is. Bear in mind I am new to Blogging and this will be my first video Blog, Yay. I totally tried to review each product verbally but I hate the sound of my voice. So I went with the silent video. Sorry. I'm a work in progress.

So here you go, the January CraveBox.


Now if you didn't read the December Cravebox Blog, which happened to be my first Cravebox review, the Cravebox is a monthly program that you pay 10 bucks a month for which includes shipping and in return you will receive 4-5 hand picked new products to test out each month. Awesome right.  The best thing about Cravebox is it isn't just beauty products but stuff you can eat like diet bars and chocolate, it also has useful items like pens and markers. Plus Beauty products. I love it.

My review:
I think the Mereadesso, Face & Neck toning gel which is a full size 50ML or 1.7 FL oz. (a 4 month supply), is a awesome size. And the bonus is the price is $120.00 Wow. Really ....Wow... love it. So with that said; I think it smells like grandmoms closet. But for the price alone I will try it. All of it. Since it has been a few weeks since I received this product I've been using it and it is a fluid product not creamy or heavy. It goes on thin and light, and doesn't feel heavy and cakey. We will see if I notice any results.

Mereadesso, Face & Neck toning gel has, "16 botanical extracts, 7 minerals, a complex of vitamins and enzymes and over 20 different antioxidants all combined in a light weight gel-lotion with easy application and quick absorption on the skin."

The second item in the box was Emergen-C, 1,000MG Vitamin C drink. It too, is a awesome size. A full size box with 10 packets. This will last all cold and flu season. Since I got the February Box already I will do a taste test with the two drink mixes and post my findings, to see which is better. So check back for that. And FYI, while at the Twitter party hosted by Shespeaks regarding the January Cravebox, I learned from a Emergen-C rep that you can use Emergen-C in place of OJ and make a diet smoothie in the morning. Yum.

The next item is Awesome, the SH2 Pedometer. It looks like a ordinary pedometer, but it isn't,  it is so much more. Now when I opened the January Cravebox I pushed aside the Cravebox note or table of content because I wanted to be surprised. So I could discover each item one by one. So it wasn't until a day or two later, that I read the welcome note and noticed the description of the SH2 pedometer, which explained you could gain points. What??? Well I went online and found out at SH2 that you get points for working out or walking, the points you gain will allow you to win or earn free gift cards to Amazon, restaurants, and more. You have to check this out. I love it, it is so motivating. I got 600 points for 10,000 steps. so I need to keep going to win, a gift card.

The fourth item in the Cravebox is a one year subscription to Prevention Magazine. Awesome item, once again, a gift that keeps on giving. This will help remind me each month to keep my diet on track and to eat sensibly.

Now the last item is a bottle of olive oil. I am a foodie so anything food related is for me. We received a 5oz bottle of Colavita Extra virgin olive oil.  I like that, I can use it with pasta or on salad, it is a great addition to this heart health Cravebox this month. Yum.

I don't know how Cravebox does it.

Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment