She Speaks badge

SheSpeaks Blogger Society

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Nectresse from the markers of Splenda


Well it has been a long time since I've had a chance to review a product. I do apologize to all my followers, life has just been so busy with work. I am sure you all know how it is. But I have so many new products to review and I feel obligated to review them all. 
So let's get started.

I am going to review Nectresse the new natural no calorie sweetener from the makers of Splenda. This product is 100% natural and made from the Monk Fruit. The package is orange and it comes in a box of 40 packet's which is what I received in the mail from Smiley 360. For Free....You can also buy Nectresse in a 140 serving canister.



Each packet provides the same sweetness as two teaspoons of sugar. The sweetener can be used like all other sweeteners on the market, in drinks, on fruit, in recipes etc. The expiration date having just received the box is listed as 3/22/2012. So the shelf life is about 6months.  Nectresse has no calories, no fat, no sodium, no protein, and only 2g's total carbohydrates.

Now for my review:

I have to be honest. I didn't like it.

 Sorry, I have to be honest. I thought this product had an after taste. I was so excited to try the product, it was new and from Splenda which I've loved for years and still use. I like splenda over the blue and pink packets too. But the new Nectresse was not good. I thought maybe because it was 100% natural and made from the Monk fruit that it would taste sweet like honey or molasses why??? Because the ingredients are Erythritol, Sugar, Monk fruit extract and Molasses.

I was a good dobby though, because I received free samples from Smiley360 for myself, friends and co-workers, I tried to spread the word.  I believe my option is not the most important one but yours is.

So I handed the individual packets out to a few my my closes friends and most said, "If they are going to use sugar why not use the real thing"? So with left over packets, I thought the best way to spread the word on the new Nectresse was to bring the samples into work and place them at the coffee machine. My co-workers gobbled them up. The packets were gone in a few hours.



So I did my best, I tried, I gave the sames out and I spread the word.

My last attempt to spread the word would be to give out a 40pack box of Nectresse to one lucky reader. Yes, you heard right, I have a box of Nectresse free to go home to one lucky winner to try themselves supplied by Smiley360...So drop me a line and first come first serve.

Thank you again for stopping by. I promise there will be more to come.

Thank you again Smiley360

 

No comments:

Post a Comment